(NOTE: Laird Wellness is not affiliated with Life Extension, but we DO think this video does a great job of explaining L-Glutamine Powder. Please see the disclaimer at the bottom of this page.)
Powerful antioxidant for liver, immune & respiratory health
As a dietary supplement, N-acetyl-L-cysteine supports bronchial and respiratory health—it also encourages healthy immune cells. NAC is a chemical precursor to glutathione, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from oxidative stress. This includes your delicate neurons.
- Powerful antioxidant that promotes healthy glutathione levels
- Supports immune, bronchial & respiratory health
- Encourages liver health & function
- Take one (1) capsule one to three times daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: Those who supplement with NAC should drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily in order to prevent cysteine renal stones. Cysteine renal stones are rare but do occur.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not consume if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
The information on this website is for educational purposes only; it is not medical advice. The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician or your alternative health care provider. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing new exercises.