With 28 powerful herbs, Fiber Cleanse is a gentle, whole-body cleanse you can use while you transition to a healthier diet – NO FASTING REQUIRED. It clears the way for your body to use nutrients at peak efficiency.
The Special Roles of Fiber Cleanse Herbs
Over time, toxic buildup in the colon affects the function of every cell and organ in the body. Without proper elimination, the waste and toxins poison the blood, lymphatic system, nervous system and brain. They clog the heart, vascular system, lungs and sinuses.
The 28 herbs in Fiber Cleanse are divided into six classes, each with a specific purpose:
- Bulk-forming, mucilaginous herbs
- Anti-parasitic herbs
- Volatile oil containing herbs
- Herbs with diuretic action
- Herbs with stimulating laxative effects
- Herbs that are rich in a specific vitamin or mineral or digestive aid
The combination allows each herb to be used in a low concentration, ensuring that the formula is not more potent than it needs to be. Together, these herbs provide an effective, comprehensive formula to gently cleanse the bowels and support urinary tract health while transitioning to a healthier diet.
How Fiber Cleanse Works
- Psyllium creates a gelatinous bulk that sweeps the colon clean of putrefied feces
- Flax seed provides a rich source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, regulates blood sugar levels and acts as a natural laxative
- Herbs regulate bowels and expel parasites
Try Fiber Cleanse and see a big boost in vitality!
- Supports healthy brain function
- Supports nervous, vascular, and lymphatic systems
- Supports normal blood sugar levels
- Supports healthy lung function
- Cleanses the colon
- Eliminates toxins
SUGGESTED SERVING: Start with 1 tablespoon twice daily and gradually increase over 2 weeks to achieve the desired results (2 - 3 healthy bowel movements each day). This product is intended for short-term use up to 3 months as you transition to a healthier diet.
General Serving Guidelines:
- 1 Tablespoon - Up to 150 lbs
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons - 150 to 200 lbs
- 2 Tablespoons – Over 200 lbs
Mix serving in 6 to 8 ounces of your favorite juice or purified water. Immediately drink upon mixing. Optimal benefit may be achieved by using first serving early in the morning and second serving, if desired, before noon followed with ample water throughout the day (1/2 ounce of water for each pound of body weight). If bowels become too loose reduce serving size and/or frequency. Keep lid tightly closed after opening and store in a dark, cook, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
The information on this website is for educational purposes only; it is not medical advice. The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician or your alternative health care provider. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing new exercises.