(NOTE: Laird Wellness is not affiliated with Dr. Josh Axe, but we DO think this video does a great job of explaining L-Glutamine Powder. Please see the disclaimer at the bottom of this page.)
Supports muscle & immune health
Glutamine is an amino acid that serves as a building block for proteins. It is also an important fuel for immune cells that promote optimal immune function.
Glutamine supplements are often associated with serious athletes, but it can be beneficial for anyone who wants to not only maintain muscle health, but also immune and gut health.
Glutamine is one of the 20 amino acids used by our bodies to build proteins. It not only supports muscle health, but the immune system, as well as gut health. Our L-Glutamine Powder can be conveniently added to your favorite healthy drink.
Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid found in the body.
L-Glutamine Powder Benefits:
- Supports healthy muscle mass
- Helps maintain energy levels under heavy stress
- Helps maintain optimal immune function & gut health
- Take 1/2 teaspoon daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: If you have significant kidney or liver disease, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not consume if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
The information on this website is for educational purposes only; it is not medical advice. The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician or your alternative health care provider. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing new exercises.