Pearl Oral Health Natural Toothpaste includes Ortho Silicic Acid — a superior form of silicon that has been developed to re-ignite the process of REMINERALIZATION for your teeth!
Developed by a team of anti-aging dentistry professionals, Pearl Oral Health Natural Toothpaste is a powerful, fluoride-free innovation 4 years in the making!
WHAT IT DOES:
- Reverses destructive mineralization by increasing remineralization
- Blocks the bacterium that cause tooth decay
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal ingredients
- Balances oral microbiome
- Aids oral detoxification
- Fights oral infection
- Reduces ulcers
HOW IT WORKS:
- Carbamoyl phosphate moves the flow of vital minerals into the enamel and dentin of you teeth to strengthen their structure.
- Hydrated silica helps to regenerate bone, elastin, type-1-collagen and the microvalsculature.
- Xylitol blocks the the bacterium that cause tooth decay.
- Calcium hydroxyapatite decreases mineral loss and mineral erosion, and helps enamel to remineralize.
- Potassium nitrate has beneficial effects to safely calm sensitive teeth.
- Ortho silicic acid re-ignites the process of remineralization of your teeth.
- Fulvic acid is a powerful anti-inflammatory that is immune stimulating and has antioxidant effects.
- Grape seed extract improves bone strength and bone density as it improves collagen and mineral levels.
- Bee propolis extract is anti-microbial, anti-ulcer, and an anti-oxidant. It contains more than 300 natural compounds that are health promoting including amino acids, coumarins, phenolic aldehydes, quinones, and more.
- Essential oils including peppermint, eucalyptus, lemon, clove, cinnamon, and rosemary are anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and promote overall wellbeng by supporting the oral microbiome.
The information on this website is for educational purposes only; it is not medical advice. The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician or your alternative health care provider. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing new exercises.