INCLUDES HORMONE TEST AND 30-MIN CONSULT with Pharmacist Billy Wease
FOR WOMEN AND MEN
Hormone levels change as we age and are active in every single cell of our bodies. They are responsible for controlling all aspects of our health, including memory, moods, libido, fertility, and sleep.
Hormones control the immune system, how we respond to stress , and even help to maintain muscle and bone mass. Imbalances can lead to illness.
Your panel includes the following tests plus a 30-minute Zoom call consultation with Billy Wease, RPh:
- Restoring the body’s supply of natural progesterone confers multiple health benefits, including balancing blood sugar levels, promoting normal sleep, reducing anxiety, and stimulating new bone growth.
- Estradiol is the most abundant form of the hormone estrogen produced by women and men (in lower quantities). Aging can impact this hormone, which affects bone health, heart health, nerves and metabolism.
- Knowing your levels of DHEA-S can help you and your doctor determine a supplementation regimen and/or hormone replacement therapy treatment, and also help assess other health factors such as risk for cardiovascular disease and more.
- ESTROGENS, TOTAL
- This test evaluates for ovarian estrogen producing tumor in the premenarcheal and postmenopausal female and evaluates estrogen excess in males. Estrogen analysis may be helpful in establishing time of ovulation and optimal time for conception.
- TESTOSTERONE (FREE AND TOTAL)
- Most of the body’s circulating testosterone is bound by sex-hormone binding globulin or albumin, leaving only a fraction free. Our test measures total testosterone, as well as free (unbound) levels of this critical hormone.
You may want to test your hormones if you have one or a combination of the following symptoms:
- Chronic and frequent fatigue
- Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
- Increased sensitivity to heat or cold
- Frequent urination
- Muscle weakness
- Increased thirst
- Decreased or increased heart rate
- Puffy face
- Dry skin
- Depression, anxiety, or increased nervousness
- Increased hunger
- Other unexplained symptoms
Here’s how it works…
Add the Hormone Panel to the cart and complete your purchase.
We upload your blood test requisition to a HIPPA-compliant patient portal.
Download, print, and take your requisition to any LabCorp location and have your blood drawn.
We contact you when the results are in and give you instructions on how to book your consultation with Billy Wease, RPh.
Your consultation will reveal the true state of your hormone health. During the consult, Billy Wease will explain how to optimize your hormone function!
NOTE: Pre-menopausal women: For a 28 day cycle, blood should be drawn on day 21 (day 1 is the day that bleeding begins). For longer or shorter cycles, count 8 days back from the day your next menstruation would start. Post-menopausal women: Blood can be drawn any day of the month.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this test and health education session you understand that the information provided is NOT medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition; it is for educational purposes only. Should you choose to implement this information, please do so only with the assistance of a licensed medical professional. Neither Scott Laird nor Laird Wellness, LLC assume any responsibility for any adverse effects or consequences that may result.