BarleyMax has been shown to protect human cells from DNA damage, the "biological rust" that plays a large role in aging and disease.
Made from the juice of gluten-free*, young barley leaves harvested at the peak of nutrition, BarleyMax is jam-packed with:
- Essential amino acids
- Trace elements
- Live enzymes
Plus, with its living enzymes and countless micronutrients, BarleyMax offers one of the widest spectrums of naturally occurring nutrients in a single source! The proof is in the powder; ounce for ounce, BarleyMax powder contains:
- 100% of the protein in steak
- 400% of the calcium in milk
- 2200% of the iron in spinach
- Every essential amino acid
This powerhouse of raw, living nutrition helps your body build 300 million healthy new cells every minute of every day! And healthy cells help you body defend you from free radicals, which cause DNA damage.
As an added bonus, a study involving extract of barley leaf has shown to decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol! No other juice powder compares! So what makes it so different from dead, freeze-dried green juice powders? The secret is how it's made.
Specially selected barley and alfalfa seeds are grown in a mineral-rich, volcanic lakebed at an elevation of 5,000 feet. Slower growth at this elevation allows the plant to absorb maximum nutrition from the incredibly nutrient-rich soil.
- 100% pure organic barley and alfalfa grass juice powder. No fillers or fiber — only pure juice.
- Harvested at its nutritional peak and processed to minimize damage to enzymes and delicate micronutrients
- Rich source of vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, enzymes, amino acids and much more
- Improved mental clarity; digestion and regularity; skin, hair and nails; and healthy cardiovascular support
- Mix BarleyMax with water, juice, or mixed into your favorite smoothie!
- USDA Certified Organic, Non GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, Raw
- 120 servings — 2 month supply for 1 person
* GLUTEN-FREE: Barley grass is inherently gluten-free. The barley plant only becomes gluten-containing once a head of grain develops. Since the barley grass grown to make BarleyMax is harvested before this stage, BarleyMax is gluten-free. Independent lab test results confirm that BarleyMax powder contains 3 parts per million (ppm) of gluten; the FDA standard to be considered gluten-free is 20 ppm.
The information on this website is for educational purposes only; it is not medical advice. The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician or your alternative health care provider. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing new exercises.