(NOTE: Laird Wellness is not affiliated with Life Extension, but we DO think this video does a great job of explaining Shade Factor. Please see the disclaimer at the bottom of this page.)
Safeguard your skin from the inside out.
Shade Factor™ oral supplement helps safeguard your skin health from the inside out, promoting healthy DNA before, during and after UV exposure.
Even moderate ultraviolet exposure can take a toll on skin health. Shade Factor™ is an oral formula that uses three ingredients to support the body’s natural immune response to UV exposure: niacinamide, Polypodium leucotomos extract and Red Orange Complex®. Our skin supplement supports healthy skin before, during and after you spend time outdoors.
Shade Factor™ provides 500 mg of niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3 with multiple skin benefits that promotes healthy DNA.
Shade Factor Benefits:
- Supports natural immune response to UV exposure
- Promotes healthy DNA before, during & after UV exposure
- Encourages protective ATP production
- Boosts cellular energy
- Take two (2) capsules twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: This product is not a substitute for topical sunscreens. Gastric disturbances may occur. Consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product if you have gout or liver disease.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not consume if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
The information on this website is for educational purposes only; it is not medical advice. The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician or your alternative health care provider. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing new exercises.