All too often disease strikes suddenly - but does it have to?
Scott Laird, ND has partnered with natural health-minded, Bible-believing PhD and MD practitioners from MIT and the Harvard School of Public Health to create an all-inclusive program that uses logic and easy-to-understand science to map out a wellness blueprint exclusive to you!
Our group views health differently compared to your doctors. We know that everyone lies on a health-disease continuum. Knowing where you are on this continuum, and improving your status is your insurance against a health disaster and for a long, productive, healthy life.
The Biologic Blueprint Wellness Program by Laird Wellness combines the best of both worlds — the accuracy of an innovative blood test and medical consultation with 12 weeks of naturopathic education and coaching — the best combination to achieve your wellness goals!
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
- Comprehensive 125-question online health assessment
- TWO BLOOD TESTS: Innovative, proprietary blood test to determine your disease risk in dozens of categories (ONE AT THE BEGINNING of the program, ONE AT THE END of the program)
- One-hour results consultation and wellness strategy with the developer of the blood test
- 12 weeks of one-on-one coaching calls, private PowerPoint presentations, and naturopathic education with Scott and Jodi Laird specific to your wellness strategy
- $100 credit to LairdWellness.com to purchase supplements for your wellness strategy
- Bluetooth-enabled equipment and FREE apps to track your progress
- … and a healthier, happier, NEW YOU just 12 weeks away!
This 12-week, one-on-one wellness coaching program can be conducted via phone or Zoom.
Want a headstart? Get Scott's book here and start your education today!
PLEASE NOTE: Scott Laird has earned designation as a naturopath but is NOT a licensed medical practitioner. By purchasing this health education session you understand that the information provided is NOT medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition; it is for educational purposes only. Should you choose to implement this information, please do so only with the assistance of a licensed medical professional. Neither Scott Laird nor Laird Wellness, LLC assume any responsibility for any adverse effects or consequences that may result.